This project is read-only.

Interview on the PowerScripting Podcast

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Hi everyone. I'm a co-host on the PowerScripting Podcast (http://powerscripting.net). We just heard about this project and thought it'd be wicked cool to have one or more project members on our show for a bit to chat about Mayhem. Our podcast revolves around Windows PowerShell, so the tail end of the story will land here (http://powershellmayhem.codeplex.com/), but I think we want someone from the core team rather than just the developer of a single module as far as getting the story out goes. 

That said, I'd like to extend an invite to one or two from the core team, plus AndrewGaspar who wrote the PowerShell module. 

Please reach out to us by email to feedback AT powerscripting.net and we'll get you on the schedule. We record at 9:30 PM EST on Thursdays, in case that helps anyone make a practical decision on finding the time. Although, I have to say timezones have never stopped our guests before. :)

Cool?

-hal (@halr9000)

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

If you can get some people from the Mayhem team on, I'd be happy to come on and talk about my experience using the Mayhem and PowerShell C# APIs in my module.

Oct 27, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Hey Andrew, please get in touch directly so that we can get this rolling. Looks like TheSaviour is in as well.

On Oct 17, 2012 6:15 PM, "AndrewGaspar" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

If you can get some people from the Mayhem team on, I'd be happy to come on and talk about my experience using the Mayhem and PowerShell C# APIs in my module.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Mayhem@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Mayhem@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com